Search This Blog

Total Blog Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

CIBC Run for the Cure Oct 2nd 2011


I’m participating in the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure on Sunday, October 2, 2011. Can I count on your support?

A donation of $20, $50 or $100 will really help me get closer to my fundraising goal. Of course, any donation will make a difference and help create a future without breast cancer.
When I think about the estimated over 23,000 women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year in Canada, it feels good to support a cause that touches so many of us. You can make a difference too. With your support, the Foundation will continue funding breast cancer research, education and health promotion initiatives across the country, making a difference from coast to coast. To learn more about the work the Foundation does, visit www.cbcf.org.
Thank you for considering my request. I really appreciate it!
Talk to you soon,
Arlene SamuelEmail: arlene@mydaddyhomes.com
Cell: 647-289-0038

No comments: