Search This Blog

Total Blog Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2012

CIBC Run for the Cure Event Sept 30 2012

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, I and many other across our Nation came together to participate in the annual CIBC Run for the Cure. 

This is my second year participating as team captain of Remax Brampton, but third year running.  The turnout was tremendous, we had the Mayor, local and national sponsors, fire fighters and much more.  This event couldn't have occurred if it wasn't for all of the gracious people behind the scenes to coordinate everything.

Furthermore, I would like to say THANK YOU to all of the donors who supported me and all of the members of the Remax Team.

I invite all of you to please come out next year and join us on October 6th, 2013.

Don't forget to follow us on MyDaddyHomes, Twitter, Facebook and Wordpress for other community involvments and real estate news.

Check out these event photos














Check out this video 







No comments: